Use the E-Verify search tool to find employers who are currently enrolled in E-Verify. Your search will display the following information:
- Employer name – The name the employer used when they enrolled in E-Verify. This can be the business’ legal name, a trade name, or an abbreviation.
- Doing Business As (DBA) name – The name an employer uses publicly. The public may see the DBA, but the employer may have used another name when they enrolled in E-Verify.
- Primary industry type – The primary business industry the employer selected.
- Workforce size – Appears as long as the employer reported they have at least five employees.
- Number of hiring sites – The locations where employers hire employees and where they complete Form I-9.
- Hiring site locations (by state) – The geographic location(s) of hiring sites, by state, reported by the employer.
- USCIS updates the search tool data every quarter.
- Employers report their own data at the time they enroll in E-Verify. The accuracy and completeness of the data depend on what was submitted by employers at the time of enrollment and as reported throughout the employer’s relationship with E-Verify.
- Review Employer Data Parameters