APPENDIX A: LINK AN EXISTING EMPLOYER ACCOUNT TO A CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR
A program administrator for the verification location that needs to link to a corporate administrator account should follow the Link Existing Employer Account to Corporate Account - Process Overview in the E-Verify User Manual.
NOTE: For security reasons, a corporate administrator cannot link a verification location to his or her corporate administrator account; only a program administrator can perform this task.
LINK EXISTING EMPLOYER ACCOUNT TO CORPORATE ACCOUNT– PROCESS OVERVIEW
If you need to add a new corporate administrator, follow the Link Existing Employer Account to Corporate Account - Process Overview.
LINK EXISTING EMPLOYER ACCOUNT TO CORPORATE ACCOUNT – PROCESS OVERVIEW
- The program administrator logs into E-Verify with his or her program administrator user ID and password.
- From Company, select Edit Company Profile. The Company Information page appears.
- Click View/Edit under Organization Designation.
Enter the corporate administrator account name and click Search.
NOTE: It is not necessary that the corporate administrator account name be entered correctly. E-Verify will conduct a search and display a list of the corporate administrator account names that come close to matching your entry.
Select the appropriate corporate administrator account by clicking the radio button to the left of the name, then click Next.
NOTE: Names that do not have an address in parentheses are not a corporate administrator account and you should not link to those names.
- The Company Information page will reappear with the selected corporate administrator account name in the Administrator field.
- Click Save & Continue.
- Once the accounts are linked, the corporate administrator will be able to view, update and create reports for this account.