The search tool covers currently enrolled employers, federal contractors, and E-Verify Employer Agent (EEAs) in E-Verify through April 1, 2018. Federal contractors self report whether their contract has the E-Verify FAR clause. The search tool contains the following:
- Business name (the name used during registration with E-Verify, it can be the legal name of the business or individual, a trade name or abbreviation)
- Federal Contractor Identifier (yes/no)
- E-Verify Employer Agent (EEA) (yes/no)
- Employer city, state and ZIP code used at registration
- Workforce size (five or more)
- The search tool only includes employers, federal contractors, and E-Verify employer agents who have self-reported that their company has five or more employees. Read additional caveats (PDF, 160.6 KB) and other useful information below prior to reviewing search results.