E-Verify is Business Friendly
E-Verify gives you, the employer, peace of mind that your employees are legally authorized to work in the United States.
You are required by law to complete Form I-9 for each newly hired employee, and E-Verify complements Form I-9 by taking employment verification to the next level.
- Works with Form I-9 — uses information provided by the employee
- Secure 24-hour access — anytime, anywhere. No special software required; just a web browser and internet access
- Instant results — most case results displayed in three to five seconds
- Helps combat document fraud — E-Verify’s photo-matching feature combats document fraud
- User access flexibility — three user roles to choose from, depending on your business needs
- Reporting capability — employers can monitor usage and provide proof of compliance to state and/or federal auditors and officials
- Easy to implement — decide your participation location-by-location
- Interactive training — comprehensive online tutorial, quick reference guides and, manuals
- Alerts employees — E-Verify can alert employees to mismatches in their government records
- Dedicated Customer Service — Personalized assistance by phone or email