Deciding to enroll your company in E-Verify is the first step toward supporting a legal workforce.
Visit the E-Verify Enrollment website at E-Verify.gov/E-Verify-enrollment to get started. E-Verify will guide you through the enrollment process by asking you several questions.
Enrollment must be completed within a single web session. Refer to this checklist to ensure you have the required information before you begin.
Before you enroll, you should have the following information and be ready to provide it during the single web session:
- Company legal name
- Employer identification number (also called a Federal Tax ID Number)
- Primary physical address from which your company will access E-Verify
- Mailing address (if different from the physical address)
- Hiring sites that will participate in E-Verify in each state
- Total number of current employees
- Your company’s North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code
- Contact information (name, phone number, email addresses) for your company’s Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Signatory and Program Administrator
Federal Contractors Subject to the FAR E-Verify Clause
- Unique Entity Identifier (UEI)
Each screen provides additional information simply by clicking any help text symbol.
Providing this information will help us to quickly verify your company. If you need additional guidance, email E- Verify support at E-Verify@uscis.dhs.gov.