E-Verify Restores Ability to Upload Multiple Hiring Sites Simultaneously
E-Verify has restored the ability for employers, employer agents, and corporate administrators to upload multiple hiring sites simultaneously. As a result:
- Increases efficiency for companies with multiple hiring sites by providing an alternative to manual entries; and
- Is available for all access methods when adding hiring sites.
- Are able to add multiple hiring sites by uploading a CSV file:
- During initial enrollment; or
- Within the company profile post enrollment.
- Must upload a valid CSV file that follows the requirements listed on the “View CSV Guidelines” page. E-Verify provides a CSV template and a link to the “View CSV Guidelines” page during the bulk upload process.
An account may have an unlimited number of hiring sites, but no more than 1,000 hiring sites may be uploaded at a time.
If you have questions, please email E-Verify@uscis.dhs.gov.