E-Verify is continually working to better serve you, and we are pleased to announce a refreshed E-Verify.gov that includes:
A redesigned homepage which features:
- More intuitive navigation features;
- News and social media feeds that bring the most important content to the forefront
Improved navigation and content updates including:
- Content changes that will provide a better user experience for both employers and employees;
- Overall improved website navigation; and
- Updated History & Milestone page now featuring our 25-year history.
- A new more powerful Search Engine, allowing unprecedented case access;
- A new In-Page Feedback feature for users to share their experiences; and
- Employer Search Tool improvements increasing frequency of available information.
More changes to come, so check back often!