E-Verify USER MANUAL
5.0 Case Reports
There are five types of case reports available in E-Verify for persons or entities who are enrolled as employers. These include: Corporate Overview of Pilot Usage, Duplicate Case Report, Historic Records Report, Quick Audit Report, User Audit Report, and User Report. This section provides information on these reports and how to create them in E-Verify.
Note: Reports display only the last four digits of an employee’s Social Security number for added security and to protect employees’ privacy.
A description of each report is provided in the Reports – Overview.
REPORTS – OVERVIEW
- Corporate Overview of Pilot Usage - This report displays the number of cases created by the employer within a federal government fiscal year, which begins Oct. 1 and ends Sept. 30 of the following calendar year. If the employer has not created any cases during the fiscal year, a report will appear with a total of zero. The report is available to corporate administrators and program administrators.
- Duplicate Case Report - This report displays cases that were determined to be a duplicate of cases created in E-Verify with the same Social Security number. If your company has not created any duplicate cases, a report will appear with no rows. This report is available to corporate administrators and program administrators.
- Historic Records Report - This report provides case data about each resolved case that is 10 years or older. The case data includes basic company and case identifiers and case resolution information. The case data does not include sensitive employee information such as Social Security number or document number. This report is available to corporate administrators and program administrators for 3 months in the fall of each year.
- Quick Audit Report - This report provides case data about each case that matches the user-entered search criteria in the .csv file format. The case data includes basic company and case identifiers and case resolution information. The case data does not include sensitive employee information such as SSNs or document numbers. This report was designed to satisfy the requirement of employers to report their E Verify activity to federal, state, or local government entities. Users should note that this report may contain up to 5,000 rows and is populated with the city and state that is associated with their account. This report is available to corporate administrators and program administrators.
- User Audit Report - This report provides summary case information about each case that matches the user criteria entered. The case information includes the E-Verify Case Number, date the case was submitted, last four digits of the employee’s SSN, Alien Number, Form I-94 number, last name, first name, case result, referral information and case closure statement. The report is available to program administrators and general users.
- User Report - This report displays a detailed list of the employer's users. It includes each user’s name, user role, contact telephone number and the last date he or she logged in to E Verify. The report is available to program administrators and general users, but a general user cannot view user information of other users.
To create a report, see the Reports Process Overview.
REPORTS PROCESS OVERVIEW
- Select View Reports from Reports.
- Select the report you want to create from the options available. A description of the report is provided on the Select a report screen.
- Click Next.
- Determine your search criteria and click Run Report.