2.1.3 BULK UPLOAD OF HIRING SITES
The bulk upload function allows you to add multiple hiring sites by uploading a file. To use the bulk upload function, you must create a comma separated value (.csv) file with the hiring site addresses. To add multiple hiring sites, follow the steps outlined in the Bulk Upload of Hiring Sites – Process Overview.
BULK UPLOAD OF HIRING SITES – PROCESS OVERVIEW
- From the hiring sites tab, select Bulk Upload.
- If you need to create a .csv file, click Download CSV Samples to open a pre-formatted .csv file. Add the hiring site addresses to the .csv file and save the document. Click Browse to locate the file and then click Upload.
- Using the drop-down menu, match the columns in the .csv file to the E-Verify fields.
- Click Validate Fields.
- E-Verify will identify and separate any errors in the .csv file. The errors will be noted on the Import Summary page.
If you encounter errors during the bulk upload process, click Export Errors from the Import Summary page.
- Click Add “X” Sites to complete the bulk upload process for hiring sites.
- If you had errors in the .csv file, correct the errors in the .csv file. Use the updated .csv file to add the remaining hiring sites.