The E-Verify program is a powerful, efficient, and accurate tool for employers to confirm that their employees are work-authorized. USCIS is constantly improving E-Verify to ensure that employers using it receive excellent customer-focused service and the most accurate information.
The results from each of the studies show that the E-Verify users have confidence in the system, find it straightforward to use and appreciate the amount of customer service they receive when using E-Verify.
Customer Satisfaction Surveys
E-Verify engages the American Customer Satisfaction survey annually to evaluate our customer’s satisfaction with use of E-Verify and our customer service.
Findings of the 2014 E-Verify User Survey Report
In 2014, the research firm Westat conducted a survey of recent E-Verify users to gather information on employers’ opinions and experiences with using the program. The study is part of an ongoing evaluation of E-Verify. The survey sample consisted of 3,723 employers randomly chosen from a list of 76,828 eligible employers in the E-Verify Transaction Database.
Below are the E-Verify User Survey Report, Key Findings, and Recommendation:
- Findings of the E-Verify User Survey 2014 (PDF, 2.17 MB)
- Summary Findings of the E-Verify User Survey 2014 (PDF, 181.2 KB)
- Recommendations of the E-Verify User Survey Report 2014 (PDF, 194.67 KB)
- Findings of the Evaluation E-Verify Accuracy 2012 (PDF, 1.19 MB)
- Summary Findings of the Evaluation E-Verify Accuracy 2012 (PDF, 77.94 KB)
- Findings of the Case Study of E-Verify Employer Agents and Their Clients 2011 (PDF, 803.49 KB)
- Findings on the Arizona Mandatory E-Verify Experience 2010 (PDF, 736.49 KB)
- Summary Findings on the Arizona Mandatory E-Verify Experience 2010 (PDF, 34.07 KB)
- Synopsis of Key Findings on E-Verify, Westat Study 2010 (PDF, 81.21 KB)
- The Practices & Opinions of Employers who do not Participate in E-Verify 2010 (PDF, 474.99 KB)
- Findings of The E-Verify Program Evaluation 2009 (PDF, 3.81 MB)