5.3.1 Reset Corporate Administrator’s Password
To reset a corporate administrator’s password, follow the steps outlined in Reset User’s Password – Process Overview.
RESET USER’S PASSWORD – PROCESS OVERVIEW
- Follow the steps in View Existing Administrators – Process Overview to find the user who needs his or her password reset.
- Select the link for the appropriate User ID to display the View / Modify User Information page.
- Assign a temporary password by completing both fields under Reset User Password.
- Click Submit.
DELETE CORPORATE ADMINSTRATOR ACCOUNT
Corporate administrators may delete the account of another corporate administrator by following the steps in Delete Corporate Administrator – Process Overview.
DELETE CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR – PROCESS OVERVIEW
- Follow the steps in View Existing Administrators– Process Overview above to find the corporate administrator whose account needs to be deleted.
- Click Delete in the row of the user’s account you wish to delete on the User Summary List page.
- Click Delete User on the User Deletion Information page.
- Select the link for the appropriate User ID to open the View/Modify User Information page.
- Click Delete User on the View/Modify User Information page.