5.3.1 RESET CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR’S PASSWORD
To reset a corporate administrator’s password, follow the steps outlined in Reset User’s Password – Process Overview.
RESET USER’S PASSWORD – PROCESS OVERVIEW
- Follow the steps in View Existing Administrators – Process Overview to find the user who needs his or her password reset.
- Select the appropriate user by selecting his or her user ID.
- Assign a temporary password by completing both fields under Reset User Password.
- Click Submit User Modifications.
DELETE CORPORATE ADMINSTRATOR ACCOUNT
Corporate administrators may delete the account of another corporate administrator by following the steps in Delete Corporate Administrator – Process Overview.
DELETE CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR – PROCESS OVERVIEW
- First, follow the steps in View Existing Administrators – Process Overview above to find the corporate administrator who needs to be deleted.
- Click Delete in the row of the user’s account you wish to delete on the User Summary List page.
- Click Delete User on the View/Modify User Information page that appears when you click a User ID.
In both instances, the User Deletion Information page will open, displaying the information for the user whom you want to delete account.
- Click Delete User. After you click Delete User, changes will be permanent.