5.4 Terminate Corporate Administrator Account
A corporate administrator may request that the employer’s corporate administrator access account be terminated in E-Verify. This request will only close the employer’s account at the corporate administrator level and will not close any employer accounts linked to the corporate administrator account.
If a corporate administrator needs to terminate certain or all verification locations, see Section 2.6. A program administrator at the verification location can also make the request to close the account.
To request termination of the corporate administrator account in E-Verify, perform the steps outlined in Terminate Corporate Administrator Account – Process Overview.
TERMINATE COMPANY ACCOUNT – PROCESS OVERVIEW
- From Company Account, select Close Company Account.
- Click Termination Request Reason field.
- From the drop-down list, select a Termination Request Reason.
- Click Next
- Review termination request and click Cancel or Yes, Request Termination.
- You will receive an email confirming that your account is terminated in 30 days.
- A message will appear informing you that E-Verify will be notified of your request to terminate participation in the program.
If you submitted a termination request by mistake, contact E-Verify Contact Center at 1-888-464-4218 for assistance.