5.4 TERMINATE CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT
A corporate administrator may request that the employer’s corporate administrator access account be terminated in E-Verify. This request will only close the employer’s account at the corporate administrator level and will not close any employer accounts linked to the corporate administrator account.
If a corporate administrator needs to terminate certain or all verification locations, see Section 2.6. A program administrator at the verification location can also make the request to close the account.
To request termination of the corporate administrator account in E-Verify, perform the steps outlined in Terminate Corporate Administrator Account – Process Overview.
TERMINATE CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT – PROCESS OVERVIEW
- From Company Account, select Close Corporate Account.
- Type the reason for closing the account in the Termination Request Reason field.
- Click Request Termination.
- A message will appear informing you that E-Verify will be notified of your request to close the corporate administrator account.
- You will receive an email confirming that your account is terminated in 30 days.
If you submitted a termination request by mistake, contact E-Verify Contact Center at 1-888-464-4218 for assistance.