7.1 ADD NEW USER
Only program administrators can add E-Verify users. To add a user, the program administrator must provide the user’s name, phone number, fax number (optional) and email address.
If a user leaves the employer or no longer needs access to E-Verify, a program administrator must delete the user’s account. To delete a user’s account, see Delete User Account – Process Overview in Section 7.2.2.
Program administrators who need to add a new E-Verify user should see Add New User - Process Overview.
ADD NEW USER – PROCESS OVERVIEW
- From Company, select Add New User.
- Choose general user or program administrator and provide the person’s name, phone number, fax number (optional) and email address and click Next.
- Accept the system-generated user ID or create a new user ID.
- Review the information and then click Submit New User.
- New users will receive their user ID and password by email.
NOTE: Most new users receive a confirmation email from E-Verify within a few minutes and should check their email inbox as well as spam or junk mail folders. If the email is not received within 48 hours, call E-Verify Contact Center at 888-464-4218 for assistance.