E-Verify USER MANUAL FOR CORPORATE ADMINISTRATORS
2.4 Add New Company Location Users
Corporate administrators can add E-Verify users at multiple verification locations. To add an additional user, the corporate administrator must provide the user’s email address, name and phone number. A program administrator at the verification location may also add new users.
If a user leaves the employer or no longer needs access to E-Verify, a corporate administrator or program administrator must delete the user’s account. To delete a user account, see Delete User Account – Process Overview in Section 2.5.2.
To add a new E-Verify user, follow the Add New Company Location User - Process Overview.
Add New Company Location User – Process Overview
- From Company Locations, select Add New Company Location Users.
- Select the verification location of the new user and click Next.
- Select general user or program administrator and then click Next.
- Provide the person’s email address, name and phone number.
- Review the information and click Next.
- Accept the system-generated user ID or create a new user ID.
Note: This is the only opportunity to change the user ID.
- Review the information and click Submit New ID.
- The New users will receive their user ID and password by email.