7.3.4 UPDATE HIRING SITE(S)
A hiring site is the location where employees are hired and they complete Form I-9. Program administrators can modify the number of hiring sites that participate in E-Verify in each state. A participating hiring site means that an employer will create an E-Verify case for every newly hired employee who is hired and completes a Form I-9 at that site.
The Company Hiring Sites page shows the states where the employer has hiring sites and the number of hiring sites for each state. Program administrators have the option to add hiring sites for a new state, edit the number of hiring sites in a state where the employer currently has participating hiring sites, or delete a state from the hiring site list. To add a new state where the employer will have participating hiring sites, see the Add New State Hiring Site - Process Overview.
ADD NEW STATE HIRING SITE – PROCESS OVERVIEW
- From Company, select Edit Company Profile.
- Click View/Edit in the Total Hiring Sites section of the Company Information page.
- Click Add to add participating hiring sites for a new state. Select the state from the drop-down list. Enter the number of hiring sites, then click Add Site.
- To edit the number of participating hiring sites in a state where the employer currently has hiring sites, click Edit next to the state whose number of hiring sites you wish to edit. Change the number of hiring sites, and then click Modify Site.
- To delete a state from the company’s hiring site list, click Delete next to the state you want to remove. Confirm that you want to remove the state and all of its hiring sites by selecting Delete Site.
- Click Next to submit modifications and return to the Company Information page.